Operation Art - Application process
Log in to The Arts Unit Community portal
Government schools log in and apply via Operation Art 2021 (also The Arts Unit Community tile in staff portal).
- Use your DoE staff login.
Non-government schools first need to register their details.
- You'll receive a username via email.
- Log in to The Arts Unit Community (Non-government) and find Operation Art under 'Programs'.
Apply, approve, add participants
Once you are logged in, follow these 3 steps to complete your application.
1. Apply for program.
2. Seek Principal approval.
3. Add participants (artwork details).
Note: Complete a new participant form for each artwork.
Help and support
- Apply in TAU Community - government schools
- Apply in TAU Community - non-government schools
- Create student artwork participant forms
- Principal approval
- Apply for Operation Art in TAU Community help guide with videos.
For Operation Art program issues or enquiries, please contact:
- Operation Art firstname.lastname@example.org.
If schools have any technical issues using The Arts Unit Community portal: