Operation Art - Application process
Log in to The Arts Unit Community portal
Government schools log in and apply via Operation Art 2021 (also The Arts Unit Community tile in staff portal).
- Use your DoE staff login.
Non-government schools first need to register their details.
- You'll receive a username via email.
- Log in to The Arts Unit Community (Non-government) and find Operation Art under 'Programs'.
Apply, approve, add participants
Once you are logged in, follow these 3 steps to complete your application.
1. Apply for program.
2. Seek Principal approval.
3. Add participants (artwork details).
Note: Complete a new participant form for each artwork.
Help and support
Please refer to the Apply for Operation Art in TAU Community help guide with videos and detailed instructions.
For Operation Art program issues or enquiries, please contact:
- Operation Art email@example.com.
If schools have any technical issues using The Arts Unit Community portal: