Operation Art now use online entry forms to collect information from schools. If at any stage you have any questions about the process please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team who will be more than happy to help.
The entry process is now a five-step process
- Download a copy of the artwork release form and have the parent/guardian of the student fill in and return to the school. Do this prior to completing the on-line entry form as the information provided by the parent will assist you.
- Complete and submit the online form below for each student. Click submit after each student's details have been entered. A confirmation message will be appear.
- Label the back of each artwork with the name of the student and your school. Please use a pencil so that the artwork isn't damaged.
- Post the Release Form with the artworks to Operation Art PO Box 553 Dulwich Hill, 2203.
- Government schools will be direct debited for the entry fee. Non Government schools will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise payment.
For further information please visit the Operation Art webpage
On-Line Entry Form
Please be accurate with the following information and spelling as it will be used to create all exhibition material including certificates and wall plaques for students. When information is complete scroll down to the bottom of the page and select submit.