Please ensure that the section indicating a student’s current instrument and standard is completed and that this accurately reflects the student’s ability. This will assist in making the selection process as fair as possible.
Application is the first step and all applications are subject to review by the selection panel. If no instrument standard is indicated on the application form it is difficult for the panel to make a fair assessment of the student’s suitability for this program.
- Applications close on Friday 7 April.
- All student notification emails will be issued on 27 April.
- Unsuccessful students may be placed on a waiting list and second round offers may be made.
- Please note The Arts Unit will be using online applications only.
- Applicants are required to complete and submit the online application form below
- You will be sent a confirmation email after you submit your online application.
All communication is via email; please ensure you have entered your email address correctly. If you do not receive a confirmation email your application has not gone through, so please resubmit.