Welcome to the Production Team Applications page for the 2019 NSW Public Schools State Dance Festival.
The Production Team will comprise primary and secondary teachers. The Arts Unit, where it is deemed necessary, will meet transport, accommodation costs and relief days. State Dance Festival will take place at the Seymour Centre in Chippendale on Monday 9 to Friday 13 September 2019.
• Successful applicants will be on duty at the Seymour Centre every day from 8.30am-10.30pm (approx).
• Technical Rehearsals run every day.
• Performances are every night at 7.30pm.
• Preference will be given to applicants who can be involved for the entire run of the Dance Festival.
• State Management experience preferred but not necessary.
Applications CLOSE August 2019
• Nominations may exceed places available.
• Please do not anticipate acceptance.
• All applications will be notified via email of their success.
Further enquiries should be emailed to Suzie Rix or phone (02) 8512 1179.