Welcome to the Audition Panel Applications page for the 2019 NSW Public Schools State Dance Festival.
The Audition Panel will comprise primary and secondary teachers. The Arts Unit, where it is deemed necessary, will meet transport, accommodation costs and relief days. Audition Panel will take place at The Arts Unit in Lewisham on Monday 1 to Thursday 4 July 2019.
• Successful applicants will be required at The Arts Unit to view nominating schools' films 9am-4pm (approx). to discuss and rate their ability to be selected into the State Dance Festival.
• Preference will be given to applicants who can be involved for the entire days requried.
• Dance teaching experience necessary.
Applications are now CLOSED
• Nominations may exceed places available.
• Please do not anticipate acceptance.
• All applications will be notified via email of their success.
Further enquiries should be emailed to Suzie Rix or phone (02) 8512 1179.