Skills Development Drama Workshops
The commencement of the 2021 drama programs will be contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health.
Activities for all programs currently have to adhere to current DoE COVID-19 restrictions.
How to be involved
The Arts Unit runs a series of skills development workshops for interested drama students from Year 3 to 12. Students participate in a full day workshop, and will be led by specialist tutors from the performing arts industry.
2021 dates are yet to be confirmed
Full day 10.30am - 3.15pm (45 minute lunch break)
How to apply
Application details are to be confirmed
The Arts Unit - Cnr Toothill St & The Boulevard, Lewisham
to be confirmed
Workshop choices and tutor information
2021 details are yet to be confirmed
Further details and what to bring and wear:
• Each workshop will be led by the same industry trained tutor.
• Workshops will be active, students must wear comfortable clothing.
• Students are required to be on The Arts Unit's premises for the duration of the workshops and lunch break.
• Please make sure your name is clearly marked on belongings and leave unnecessary valuables at home.
• Please bring water and plenty to eat for lunch. There is no cafe on site. Do not bring food containing nuts.
• Remember to have fun and meet new friends!
The Arts Unit Facebook
To stay up-to-date with student and teacher drama opportunities provided by The Arts Unit, check the website regularly and follow our Facebook page for drama program updates, events, new Arts Unit Learning Hub digital resources and opportunities