OnSTAGE is a presentation of performances and projects by HSC Drama students presented by the NSW Education Standards Authority and the NSW Department of Education.
OnSTAGE workshops focus on the Individual Project component of the HSC Drama course. Workshops are presented by NESA in association with The Arts Unit, Department of Education during the OnSTAGE season.
14-18 February 2022
The Arts Unit, Corner of The Boulevarde and Toothill Street, Lewisham.
9:30 am – 11:30 am
Workshops are 2 hours in duration
To be confirmed
Booking information will be released in late 2021
Led by experienced HSC drama teachers, students will gain insight into:
- criteria for successful Individual Projects within their chosen area;
- how to develop a concept for the Individual Project;
- how to undertake effective research to inform the development of the Individual Project;
- how to analyse, synthesise, evaluate effectively;
- practical solutions and advice for the execution of the project.
The workshops offered are:
- Performance (Year 12)
- Performance introduction, aimed at Year 11 students
- Critical analysis
- Script and video
Attending an OnSTAGE performance
Schools are advised to wait until their OnSTAGE tickets are confirmed through the Seymour Centre before booking a workshop.