Activity for this program is temporarily suspended for the foreseeable future to support efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and maintain the safety and well being of students and staff.
Link to Department of Education latest information on COVID-19.
Drama workshops focussing on the Individual Project component of the HSC Drama course will be presented by NESA in association with The Arts Unit, Department of Education during the 2020 OnSTAGE season.
For details on the 2020 Workshops please see below:
Open to all HSC and Preliminary students from Government and Non Government schools.
Monday 10, Tuesday 11, Wednesday 12, Thursday 13 & Friday 14 February 2020
The 2-hour workshops will be held at The Arts Unit, Corner of The Boulevarde and Toothill Street, Lewisham.
9:30am – 11:30am
$25.00 per student (includes GST); no cost for accompanying teachers
Bookings have now closed
Led by experienced HSC Drama teachers, students will gain insight into...
• criteria for successful Individual Projects within their chosen area;
• how to develop a concept for the Individual Project;
• how to undertake effective research to inform the development of the Individual Project;
• how to analyse, synthesise, evaluate effectively;
• practical solutions and advice for the execution of the project.
The workshops offered are...
• Performance (Yr 12)
• Performance Intro – aimed at Preliminary students
• Critical Analysis
Bookings have now closed.
Please Note: Schools are advised to wait until their OnSTAGE tickets are confirmed before booking a workshop.
The Arts Unit Website & Facebook Page:
To stay up-to-date with student and teacher Drama opportunities provided by The Arts Unit, check the website regularly and follow our Facebook page for Dance program updates, events, new Arts Unit Learning Hub resources and opportunities www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit.