Kids Rapt on Performing
Kids Rapt on Performing (KROP) is a creative and performing arts spectacular for Education Week celebrations in Griffith. The production aims to provide students with an opportunity to showcase their performing art skills.
Riverina public school students have the opportunity to perform in a prestigious and professional setting.
- Performance dates: Wednesday 3 August and Thursday 4 August 2022 (Term 3 Week 3)
- Rehearsal dates: Thursday 21 July and Friday 22 July 2022 (Term 3 Week 1)
- Applications will open in early Term 1 2022
Stage dimensions of Griffith Regional Theatre stage are 12 metres across (wing to wing) and 9 metres deep (front to back).
For all performances, students will enter stage left and MUST exit stage right. (Left and right are as seen by the performer, facing the audience). The curtain will not be closed between items.
- Schools may enter more than one audition item but only one performance will be selected per school.
- Group size must be between 6 and 30 students.
- Maximum time limit is 5 minutes.
- Music, lyrics, costume and choreography must be age-appropriate and suitable for a community audience.
Copywright for all music must be cleared before the public performance. Refer to Smartcopying for further information.
Music must be of the highest quality and submitted on CD or USB.
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Griffith Regional Theatre
1 Neville Place
Griffith NSW 2680