2018 HSC Callback - Performances & Workshops
Callback is the showcase of exemplary performances and compositions by 2018 HSC Dance students. This is a great opportunity for students who are currently studying HSC Dance as well as for students who are contemplating undertaking this course of study. The Arts Unit manages the production of this prestigious event, which will be held at the Seymour Centre in Chippendale in February 2019.
Performance Dates & Times:
• Thursday 14 & Friday 15 February 2019
Matinee Performances @ 1.00pm
Followed by a Q&A with selected performers and the Supervisor of Marking (designed especially for school groups).
Evening Performances @ 7.00pm
• School groups must be accompanied by a teacher.
Venue: Seymour Centre, Everest Theatre - Chippendale
Booking Tickets - Performances & Workshops:
• School Group Tickets will go on sale Monday 5 November 2018, please download the Schools Booking Form.
• General Admission Tickets will go on sale Wednesday 7 November 2018, please contact the Seymour Centre Box Office directly on 9351 7940 or Seymour Centre Online.
• Performance Only Adult & Student $30.50 (every 10 students 1 teacher free; every 20 students 2 teachers free)
• Performance & Workshop Student $60.50 (combined ticket)
Specialised Workshops for Students:
• Morning Session 9:00am - 12.00pm
• Afternoon Session 2:00pm - 5.00pm
Workshops will also be held for current Preliminary and HSC Dance students, focusing on Core Performance and Core Composition. To book a workshop, please download the Schools Booking Form.
• Seymour Centre will process School Booking Forms from 9am on Monday 5 November 2018 in order of receipt.
• Each school may only submit 1 booking form.
• Payment is made by credit card or cheque ONLY. Direct deposit and money orders are NOT accepted.
• Full payment is required at least 3 weeks prior to the performance.
• Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
• Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Risk Assessments & Procedures:
Callback 2018 Risk Assessment; Seymour Centre Evacuation Procedure; Seymour Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure for FOH 2011; Safety Alert 35 Anaphylaxis Safety Alert; Student Behaviour Code
Further enquiries relating to 2018 HSC Callback should be directed to Suzie Rix or phone 8512 1179.
The Arts Unit Website & Facebook Page:
To stay up-to-date with student and teacher Dance opportunities provided by The Arts Unit, check the website regularly and follow our Facebook page for program updates, events, new Arts Unit Learning Hub resources and opportunities www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit.