2016 HSC Callback - Performances & Workshops
Callback is the showcase of exemplary performances and compositions by 2016 HSC Dance students. This is a great opportunity for students who are currently studying HSC Dance as well as for students who are contemplating undertaking this course of study. The Arts Unit manages the production of this prestigious event, which will be held at the Seymour Centre in Chippendale in February 2017.
Performances - Thursday 9 & Friday 10 February 2017
Each day there will be a 1.00pm matinee especially for students, which includes a discussion with the Supervisor of Marking, as well as an evening performance at 7.00pm. School groups must be accompanied by a teacher.
Booking Tickets - Performances & Workshops
THIS PERFORMANCE IS NOW CLOSED
• School Bookings are now on SALE 9am Friday 18 November 2016
• General Public go on sale 9am Thursday 1 December 2016
• Adult & Students $30.50 (performance only) every 10 students 1 teacher free; every 20 students 2 teachers free
• Student $60.50 (performance and workshop combined)
Workshops will also be held for current Preliminary and HSC Dance students, focusing on Core Performance and Core Composition. To book a workshop, please contact the Seymour Centre directly.
• Morning Session 9:00-12.00pm OR Afternoon Session 2:00-5.00pm
• The Seymour Centre will begin processing School Booking Forms from 9am on Friday18 November 2016 in order of receipt.
• Each school may only submit 1 booking form.
• Payment is made by credit card or cheque ONLY. Direct deposit and money orders are NOT accepted.
• Full payment is required at least 3 weeks prior to the performance.
• Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
• Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Further enquiries relating to 2016 HSC Callback should be directed to Sue Rix or phone 8512 1179.
Don’t forget you can join The Arts Unit on Facebook www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit to receive program news, updates and information, as well as share pictures and videos from all our latest events and workshops.