Callback 2019 is the showcase of exemplary performances and compositions by 2019 HSC Dance students. This is a great opportunity for students who are currently studying HSC Dance as well as for students who are contemplating undertaking this course of study. The Arts Unit manages the production of this prestigious event, which will be held at the Seymour Centre in Chippendale in February 2019.
Performance Dates & Times:
• Thursday 13 & Friday 14 February 2020 | 1.00pm & 7.00pm
Matinee performances is followed by a Q&A with selected performers and the Supervisor of Marking (designed especially for school groups).
Booking Tickets | Performances & Workshops:
Tickets are now ON SALE through Seymour Centre Online or Box Office 9351 7940.
Specialised Workshops for Students:
• Morning Session | 9.00am-12.00pm
• Afternoon Session | 2.00pm-5.00pm
Workshops will also be held for current Preliminary and HSC Dance students, focusing on Core Performance and Core Composition. To book a workshop, please download the Schools Booking Form.
• Performance Only | Adult $36.80; Student $30.80 (1 teacher free per 10 students)
• Workshop Only | Student $38.30
• Performance & Workshop | Student $71.30
• Seymour Centre will process School Booking Forms in order of receipt.
• Each school may only submit 1 booking form.
• Payment is made by credit card or cheque ONLY. Direct deposit and money orders are NOT accepted.
• Full payment is required at least 3 weeks prior to the performance.
• Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
• Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Everest Theatre, Seymour Centre - Chippendale
Risk Assessments & Procedures:
Callback 2019 Risk Assessment; Seymour Centre Evacuation Procedure; Seymour Centre Fire Assembly Point; Seymour Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure for FOH; DOE Safety Alert 35 Anaphylaxis Safety Alert; Seymour Centre School Risk Assessment Information; DOE Student Behaviour Code; NSW Health Warning
Further enquiries relating to HSC Callback should be directed to Suzie Rix or phone 8512 1179.
The Arts Unit Website & Facebook Page:
To stay up-to-date with student and teacher Dance opportunities provided by The Arts Unit, check the website regularly and follow our Facebook page for program updates, events, new Arts Unit Learning Hub resources and opportunities www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit.