Learn how to construct an effective rebuttal for a primary debate.
- discover how to write effective rebuttal
- compose a rebuttal
- present their rebuttal
- refine their rebuttal skills.
English K-10 Syllabus
- EN3-1A: communicates effectively for a variety of audiences and purposes using increasingly challenging topics, ideas, issues and language forms and features.
- EN3-2A: composes, edits and presents well-structured and coherent texts.
- EN3-7C: thinks imaginatively, creatively, interpretively and critically about information and ideas and identifies connections between texts when responding to and composing texts.
- EN3-9E: recognises, reflects on and assesses their strengths as a learner.