Safety in the entertainment industry
Explore safety requirements within the entertainment industry.
- identify safety signs and symbols
- explore safe work practices
- discuss safety issue within the entertainment industry
- participate in the risk management process
- discuss WHS consultation
- explore workplace injuries
- identify WHS incident and emergency procedures.
Entertainment Industry Curriculum Framework - Stage 6 Syllabus
- demonstrates an understanding of work health and safety (WHS) compliance, participation and consultation in the entertainment industry
- explains workplace policy, procedures and practices that ensure the safety of the entertainment industry worker and their colleagues and customers/clients
- applies risk management in an entertainment industry workplace
- proposes appropriate responses to emergency situations.