Stage lighting design basics with Lincoln Gidney
- learn the fundamentals of lighting design
- explore how to apply the fundamentals of lighting design to convey meaning
- apply knowledge and understanding to design your own lighting.
Drama 7-10 Syllabus
- 5.2.2: selects and uses performance spaces, theatre conventions and production elements appropriate to purpose and audience.
- 5.2.3: employs a variety of dramatic forms, performance styles, dramatic techniques, theatrical conventions and technologies to create dramatic meaning.
Stage 6 Drama Syllabus
- P1.4: understands, manages and manipulates theatrical elements and elements of production, using them perceptively and creatively.
- P2.2: understands the contributions to a production of the playwright, director, dramaturg, designers, front-of-house staff, technical staff and producers.
- H1.7: demonstrates skills in using the elements of production.
VET Entertainment Industry Syllabus
- The student describes the relationship between lighting and other technical and creative aspects of live performances and events.