I like to move it, move it!
Engage the body to tell stories and entertain audiences.
- explore the techniques of expressive physical movement to communicate ideas and create dramatic meaning
- devise a story using mime, movement and gesture
- perform your story using production elements such as music and costume.
- reflect on the role of the performer to engage an audience using physical movement and expressive skills.
Drama 7-10 Syllabus
- 4.1.1: Identify and explore the elements of drama to develop belief and clarity in character, role, situation and action.
- 4.2.1: uses performance skills to communicate dramatic meaning.
- 5.3.3: analyses and evaluates the contribution of individuals and groups to processes and performances in drama using relevant drama concepts and terminology.