Be a friend
Explore different elements of friendship through creative activities.
- explore movements in dance
- mime different everyday actions
- respond with movement to stimuli, eg. rhythm, beat, music and words
- sing along to a great song
Creative Arts K-6 Syllabus
- MUES1.4: Listens to and responds to music.
- DRAES1.1: Uses imagination and the elements of drama in imaginative play and dramatic situations.
- DAES1.1: Participates in dance activities and demonstrates an awareness of body parts, control over movement and expressive qualities.
- DAES1.3: Responds to and communicates about the dances they view and/or experience
PDHPE 7-10 Syllabus
- PDe-3: Communicates ways to be caring, inclusive and respectful of others